To stream the flawless services through HBO Go streaming app, you need to go to HBO activate link. However, there are some issues which may prevent you from experiencing the best service on big screen. We are going to discuss the most common issues one by one.
HBO streaming service problem
If there is any problem in streaming the contents through HBO Go service, then you can try some fixes on your smartphone as well as on HBO.
- Sign out from HBO streaming service link by visiting the official HBO web page. By doing this, all the temporary data will get deleted and if possible, then clear the browser memory even by tapping on ‘Settings’.
- If the problem still encounters, then restart the HBO app and try playing the contents again. If you are using a wireless connection, then establish a wired connection through Ethernet cable and click on HBOGO com activate link.
Sign In problem with HBO GO
This problem is most prevalent and occurs with your account if you have forgotten the sign in password or email address. Follow the below-mentioned steps to troubleshoot this problem.
- A short description related to Problem.
- First and last name of your account.
- Zip code of current location.
- A valid receipt of subscription. You can collect this receipt from the inbox of your email address connected to your HBO account.
If you find that the problem still exists with the HBO account on PC, then try to open the HBO app on your smartphone. You will be able to fix this issue conveniently because in some cases you will not be able to stream the contents due to a problem with the PC browser. It keeps on preventing you from opening the HBO go link. If you find that the problem remains same even on the phone, then you can contact HBO support center. Apart from this, if you are using a Mac PC at home, then try streaming through safari browser.
Troubleshooting the HBO app problem
In case the HBO Go app is not working properly on your iPhone or Android phone and any other streaming media box, then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Check the HBO app if it needs to be updated or not. There are some errors and bugs which can be fixed through an update. If you don’t know the current version of installed app, then go to HBO Go help link.
- It is always preferred to download the latest version of OS on your phone. If you using an Android device, then you can check the update on Nougat versions.
- If the problem still continues even after updating the registry files, then force close the HBO app and open it again. If the same problem is still occurring, then you can restart the phone and other network devices.
How to troubleshoot ‘No video’ problem on HBO Go
While watching the contents, if you have reported any clutters in the video but the sound is coming clearly, then it means the connection speed of your internet is slow. You can check the internet speed through an online link. Check how many devices are connected to the HBO service. You can check this by getting into ‘HBO Go activate device link.
If the internet speed is not constant, then you may face this problem. In such cases, you can call your internet service provider or cable provider to troubleshoot the problem.
If the video is not available on the PC, then try playing the video after closing all the currently opened programs. If the same problem is occurring in your phone, tablet, then you can restart the app.