Do you want to enjoy the best streaming experience on your Chromecast device? Just read this guide and configure the Hulu app on Chromecast device. Hulu technical and research team keeps on updating the files and of Hulu app so as to provide the latest stuff and best streaming quality to the online users. Hulu has developed an app for Google Chromecast device through which you can stream the Hulu contents on your TV after activating the Hulu account through internet.
Now, we are going to shed light on steps to activate Hulu activate on Chromecast device. The very first step is to connect the Chromecast to the Home Wi-Fi network. Now connect the smartphone to the same network as the network will act as an interface between the two devices. Download the Hulu plus or Hulu app on your smartphone from the official app store and install it on your phone. If you have already installed an app on your phone, then check for the update if available.
To update the app manually from the phone, go through the following steps.
- Open the home screen and go to app store from settings.
- Open Hulu app and check for update option on the page. Click on it to download it. Go to Hulu manage devices link to check for the list of connected devices or the Hulu app installed on multiple devices.
- Click on ‘Update’ option to install the updates. Open the Chromecast app for checking the updates if available. Download them from the page.
- Open Hulu app now and enter the Hulu.com sign in authentication in the field. You can now start streaming the contents by clicking on ‘Cast’ button. If you find any problem in activating the device on the link, then go to Hulu.com activate page and go to help link.
If you are using an iPhone for streaming the contents, then a new update is available for Hulu app. You can download the app from there. If you want to stream the currently playing contents on the big screen, then go to horizontal lines given on the top of the screen and click on it. You will find different casting options. You can now start streaming the contents on TV with the help of Chromecast player. It is important to discuss here that for streaming the contents through Hulu app on TV, you require a Hulu activation code, which can be received on the email address attached to the Hulu account. Enter the code on the activation screen.
Steps for playing the Hulu contents through Android device
- Unlock the phone and open the ‘Play store’ from the menu option.
- Open the menu by clicking on 3 horizontal lines given on the top of the screen. A drop-down menu will appear on the top.
- If you are using a tablet, then you have to go to download option given in the ‘app’ menu.
- Open ‘Hulu’ app and check for update. If you find any update, then the same will be notified to you on the screen.
- Once the update process is completed. You need to go to ‘Hulu com slash activate’ link to activate your account.
In this way, you can start streaming contents on the big screen with the help of Chromecast as an interfacing device between Hulu app and smartphone. We hope you will be able to enjoy the best streaming experience. If you are still facing any problem, then call us at our given toll-free number. You can talk to our customer care executives anytime. They will provide you with quick assistance.
Hulu Manage Devices | Hulu.com Sign In | Hulu.com Sign In