This guide will help you in fixing the common problems encountered with HBO Go activate app on Xbox 360. If you find that your issue is not addressed in this post, then you can take help from HBO support link.
You can visit the troubleshooting page available on the support website or go to help.hbogo.com. Before troubleshooting further, you must ensure that your cable TV provider has subscribed to the HBO streaming service.
Now, we are going to discuss the problems which are quite common with HBOGO com activate. You must read the problems carefully and find a suitable solution in this guide.
1.Xbox Live connection problems: If you notice that the HBO app installed in your Xbox 360 console is not working as it should be, then check the network of your device. If you find a problem with the connection, then call the internet service provider or troubleshoot on your own through online support link.
2.Xbox Audio/video problems: The video quality matters a lot in streaming the contents through the HBO Go app. If you find a problem with the audio or video quality, then you can troubleshoot the problem by visiting official audio/video troubleshooting link. You need to check whether you have entered code in the HBO activate link or not.
3.HBO app doesn’t respond: If the HBO app is not responding, then it is recommended to delete the app and reinstall it. The process to delete and reinstall the app on the console is discussed here as follows:
- Go to ‘Settings’ from the dashboard and click on ‘System’.
- Click on ‘Storage’.
- Select the storage device.
- Go to games and apps.
- Select all the items that are related to HBO Go and delete them at once. Go to HBO go help link, if you are facing problem in deleting the app.
- Back to Dashboard now and search for Apps by entering HBO GO in the space provided.
- Click to confirm the action. The downloading will start automatically.
If you find any problem, then you can call at our HBO support number.
Different error messages reported on the gaming console: You will find below-mentioned messages on the screen while accessing HBO app from your device.
- Sorry, the service is not available as of now. You can try again later or go to our support site.
- You can’t sign in right now. Try again after some minutes.
- HBO Go is encountering serious problems. You can try it later. Go to HBO GO activate device link if you are facing problem in activating the device.
- HBO can’t play videos at this time. Contact our support provider or try again later.
- The video which you are trying to play is not available at this moment. You can try again after some time.
If you are facing any of these above-mentioned errors or messages, then try the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps:
- Wait for few minutes and try again after some time. Run the app again.
- Go to the service status page and check whether the service is down or not. If you find any problem, then go to Xbox live.
- If you find no problem with the streaming service, then contact your TV provider and check the HBO whether it is included in the list or not.
Account related errors
You may receive the following errors related to the account of your HBO app.
- You will receive ‘HBO not available for browsing error’ and the premier series program is not available to watch.
- HBO only accessible from a particular region and country.
If you have encountered these messages on your screen, then contact TV provider immediately and ask for assistance.