Motorola has been in the digital industry for over 15 years. Moreover, they are offering quality products like routers and modem to their users. If you already own it or want to buy soon, then you would definitely like to know the steps to login and configure it on the existing network. In the coming up passages, you will learn about the setup process along with the instructions to reset the admin login details.
How to perform Motorola Router login and Access setup page?
When you open the web-interface of your Motorola router, you will find the option to set up or change the settings of the existing router. If you want to make any changes to the network or the router, router sign-in is required.
Requirements to access the web-based interface
To access the web-based interface, you need the following requirements:
- Motorola router
- Internet access either wirelessly or through LAN cable.
- A web browser on your computer.
If you are fulfilling the requirements, then you can move further to configure the Motorola Wi-Fi router.
- Ensure that your router is connected to the computer and to the network. To begin this, click on ‘Connect to the network’. You will be asked to select the type of network, either ‘Wifi’ or ‘Ethernet’.
- Launch a web browser from your computer and click to enter the IP address (192.168.0.1) in the URL address bar. If this IP doesn’t work for you, then get Motorola modem support from the experts.
- Enter the username and password of your Motorola router in the given fields. The default router admin login details are given on the back of the hardware and the manual. If you don’t know, you can reset the router to its default.
How to configure the Motorola router?
Whereas you complete Motorola My router login process, you will be able to change the settings. Make sure that the network doesn’t break while the setup goes on.
What to do if the Motorola router or network doesn’t work after changing the admin login details
In case you have done some changes that failed network login, there is nothing to worry about. You can get the errors resolved by contacting the experts or by resetting the router manually.
This will definitely work on your router and you will be able to login to the Motorola interface after performing the reset process.
How to change the Motorola cable modem login details?
Every router has its default credentials which are meant to configure the router on the existing network or to change the settings of already configured ones. At the same time, it is quite vulnerable to attacks by hackers as the default credentials can be easily checked online. The steps to change the default login details of your router are given here as under.
- Open the router’s account to access the web interface.
- Go to ‘Advanced’ from the home menu.
- Click on ‘Status and security’. Here you can change the username or perform a password reset.
- Enter the current login details as well as the new username and the password in the given fields.
- Click ‘Save changes’ to apply the changes thereafter.
Now, when you log in to the router again, you will be prompted to enter the new details. If you forgot the new one as well, then reset the router. It will again restore to factory settings. You can use the default username and password to log in.
How to login to router and reset it?
- Search for the ‘Reset’ button on your router and press it with the pointed or sharp-tip pen for 5 seconds.
- When you release the button, you will find the LEDs start blinking fast confirming the successful reset.
- Wait for 5 minutes until the device refreshes and come to its working condition.
Where do I find the Motorola Router log-in IP?
If you want to find the IP address of your router, then simply open the command prompt and click to enter details of your router.
For Windows: Open search bar and enter ‘Command prompt’. Now, enter ‘Ipconf’ followed by finding IP and press ‘Enter’. You will find the IP displayed on the screen.
For Apple: Go to ‘Terminal windows’ followed by Finder. Here you will find Utilities under ‘Application’. Click on ‘Terminal’. Enter ‘net stat’ and press ‘Enter’.
You will find the IP address of your Motorola wifi router on the front screen. If you need any assistance in this regard, you can contact the experts.